The Smile Center is a dental clinic for the children of Rowan County. We provide compassionate and quality dental care to children. We also help families take steps to prevent their children from suffering future dental problems.
- Rowan County Children up to the age of 18.
- We accept Medicaid, Health Choice and private insurance.
- If you do not have any dental insurance, you must first apply for both Medicaid and Health Choice.
- If you are not eligible for Medicaid or Health Choice, we will provide care on a sliding fee scale based on family size and income.
To make an appointment:
- Please call the Smile Center at 704-216-8796 to make an appointment.
- When our schedule allows, we will accept walk-in visits for eligible patients.
If your child Has an emergency:
- If your child has a toothache, you may give the pain reliever your child normally takes and then call the Smile Center to arrange an appointment.
- If your child has bleeding from the mouth, or swelling of the face and/or jaws, take your child to the nearest hospital emergency room immediately.
- If your child has been involved in an accident with an injury to the teeth, you may call the Smile Center if it occurred during business hours for further instructions or you may take your child to the closest emergency room.
Please feel free to call us during business hours and we will gladly answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to meeting with you and your child.
When Your Child's Teeth Come and Go
Visit the dentist with Marty
Smile Center brochures: English Spanish