Theo Buerbaum's Salisbury

Buerbaum HomeText ListingThumbnail IndexHistory RoomRPL Home

Churches - St. Luke's Episcopal Church

St. Luke’s Parish, established by act of Colonial Assembly, 1753, extending West to Pacific Ocean, Salisbury N.C.

This is the black and white version of an early view of the church. 

Raphael Tuck & Sons’ Postcard Series No. 0201 “Salisbury, N.C.”  Printed in Berlin

Return to Churches Index