Livingstone College - Ballard Industrial Hall
Ballard Industrial Hall was constructed in 1887 from bricks made from the clay pits on campus. Students in the Industrial Department performed most of the work. The building was named for Stephen F. Ballard and has been used as a main classroom building, department of carpentry, shoe making and printing. It now houses the student services center and campus bookstore.
The Albertype Co. Brooklyn, NY Buerbaum’s Book Store No. series no.
Rountree, Louise M. Tour Guide for Livingstone College Centennial Celebration 1979-80… Salisbury, Livingstone College, 1980
Sides, Susan Salisbury and Rowan County Charleston, SC: Arcadia, c1999