Salisbury Graded School - Salisbury High School
Salisbury High School was built in 1904 and attached to the Graded School built in 1881. It was the second high school in the state. In 1926, Boyden High School was built on Lincolnton Road and was named for Col. Archibald Henderson Boyden who was a public servant, educator, and mayor of Salisbury. In 1969, the school merged with Price High School and in 1970 the name once again became Salisbury High School.
The Albertype Co., Brooklyn, N.Y. Buerbaum’s Bookstore, Salisbury, N.C. No series no.
Hood, Davyd Foard The Architecture of Rowan County North Carolina: A Catalogue and History of Surviving 18th, 19th, and 20th Structures Salisbury: Historic Salisbury Foundation, 2000
Sides, Susan Salisbury and Rowan County Charleston, SC: Arcadia, c1999