Entrance to the Whitehead-Stokes Sanatorium
Whitehead-Stokes Sanatorium was opened in 1899 at the northeast corner of Fulton and Liberty Streets. The 40-bed facility was named Dr. John Whitehead and Dr. J.E. Stokes who ran the facility along with Miss Ella Price Smith, Director of Nursing.
57527 Theo Buerbaum’s Bookstore, Salisbury, N.C. (Germany)
Auxiliary to the Rowan-Davie Counties Medical Society. Rowan and Davie Counties: Story of Medicine 1753-1976 Salisbury: Salisbury Printing Company, 1979