Use this form to report a missing or damaged road name sign in Rowan County. Once the information is confirmed, the work order request is forwarded to the Rowan County Planning and Zoning Department, or the appropriate municipal agency, to have the sign replaced or repaired.

This form should only be used to report damaged or missing road name signs - any other road signs that need repair or replacement should be reported to the NC Department of Transportation Rowan County office at (704) 630-3200.