NC Medicaid Expands Website to Include New Resources for Medicaid Beneficiaries and Applicants Read on...
Free Flu Shots on Wednesdays Read on...
NCDHHS to Provide Automatic Payment to Thousands of Seniors and People with Disabilities to Help with Winter Heating Bills Read on...
North Carolina Division of Public Health recommends everyone continue taking precautions to protect themselves and others from the spread of respiratory illnesses, which includes COVID-19.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds each time.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Limiting the exposure of your nose, mouth and eyes to unwashed hands can help to protect from the spread of all germs and illnesses.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill and stay home if you are ill.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Do not reuse tissue after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.
All North Carolinians can better prepare for COVID-19 by getting up-to-date information directly from reliable sources like North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Be thoughtful about what you read or hear about the virus and make sure you are separating rumor from fact before you act. For more information, please explore the resources on this page.