If you are interested in a position that has been posted for which you are qualified, you must complete an application (PDF | DOC) and send it to Rowan County Human Resources. Please be sure to sign and date your form before sending.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing an application form.
- The application must be completed in full detail and must be signed. Failure to complete the application completely, including your signature, may result in you not being considered for the vacancy.
- If you have worked for one employer and held more than one position, please list separately each job held and your duties for each position.
- The County employs only United States citizens or aliens who can provide proof of identity and work authorization within three working days of employment.
- Males subject to Military Selective Service Registration must certify compliance to be eligible for County employment.
In order to receive educational credit, degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions. Applicants who have obtained their education outside of the United States and its territories must have their academic degrees validated as equivalent to the degree conferred by a regionally accredited college or university in the US. There are several organizations that perform this specialized service including the:
- International Education Research Foundation
- World Education Services, Incorporated