News Flash

Public Notices

Posted on: August 1, 2019

Public Notice: 2 ETJ Members Needed for ZBA in China Grove

The China Grove Town Council is requesting applications for open positions on the Town’s Zoning Board of Adjustment.  The applicant must be located in the Extraterritorial Zoning Jurisdiction (ETJ) of the Town of China Grove.   Applications can be found on the Town’s website at under I WANT TO, APPLY FOR, BOARDS & COMMISSIONS.  Applications can also be picked up at the Town Hall at 333 North Main Street, China Grove, NC 28023.  

Please contact Franklin Gover at or 704-857-2466 ext. 106 if you having any questions.  

Pamela Mills, CMC
Town Clerk

Facebook Twitter Email