Dan Nicholas Park Campground
Subfacility of Dan Nicholas Park
|Other Link||Camping at Dan Nicholas|
Check Out Time
Check out time is 3 p.m. for sites and 2 p.m. for cabins. You may check in early if these are unoccupied. Call the morning you are coming to check. We do close the gate at different times during the year. Please call for closing time. Campers can get combination to lock. All visitors must check in at the store and leave before the gate locks.
We plan two chili cook offs and an ice cream making contest each year. July 4th we have a bike parade and decorating contest. Halloween is the big event of the year with a costume and site-decorating contest.
Our 70-site campground includes 12 sites on our 10-acre fishing lake. Other features include:
- 67 sites with 30, 50, and 110 power and water
- 12 sites are pull through
- Tents are welcome on any sites, but not in cabin areas.
- We allow one travel trailer, one Recreational Vehicle (RV), or two tents per site.
- 6 people maximum
- Each site has a table and a grill
- Sites are $30 with power and water.
- Sites are $25 without power and water.
- Our dump station is available for non-campers for an $8 fee.
We have 6 beautiful cabins located between the two bathhouses. Features include:
- Heat and air, beds, small microwaves, and a refrigerator.
- You must be in by closing time to give a deposit and get your keys.
- 5 people maximum
- Each cabin has two grills and a table with water outside only.
To make a reservation call 704-216-7808, or make your reservation online.