- Feature Links
- Website Accessibility
If you use assistive technology and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Rowan County Government is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of our website for all people with disabilities. We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA web accessibility standards. Our website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology and by users.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If at any time you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page owned by Rowan County Government, please contact us. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the web page and we will make all reasonable efforts to resolve any issues.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.